Bios:Genesis 2nd edition
Bios:Genesis 2nd edition by Sierra Madre Games
You start as an ingredient in the primordial soup, and try to create life. Solitaire, competitive, and cooperative play options. This is the first game in the Bios:Trilogy, being followed by Bios:Megafauna 2 and Bios:Origins 2. The Bios games are linked yet independent.
Special: If you order over 200 euros, shipping is free! (Must be in a single order.)
Compared to the 1st edition, there are components now for 4 instead of 3 organisms for each player, 100 new commissioned artworks, 68 page rules/ science background, & a folding player aid.
- 60 Cards illustrated by Karim Chakroun with 100 extra commissioned artworks
- 16 oversized placards, for bacteria and refugia
- 48 disks representing catalysts, enzymes, and antioxidants
- 64 wooden cubes for manna & chromosomes
- 16 wooden domes for bionts (4 more than 1st edition)
- 12 six-sided dice, used for autocatalytic and Darwin rolls
- Rules and historical background, 68 pages
- Folding player aid
- Box (5" X 5" X 1.75")