Bios: Genesis Board Game [2nd edition]
How to play
How to play
How to play?
Each turn an event card is flipped, and catastrophes are resolved from left to right, determining the climate, stripping cubes from organisms and refugia placards, and creating new landforms that can harbor life. Any organisms which lose all of their cubes go extinct. The Event cards also dictate turn order and which refugia and mutation card piles are active at that turn.
- Oversized placards, for bacteria and refugia
- Disks representing catalysts, enzymes, and antioxidants
- Wooden cubes for manna & chromosomes
- Wooden domes for bionts
- Six-sided dice
- Rules and historical background
- Folding player aid
Game designer: Phil Eklund
- Play through Bios: Genesis part 1 by Gray Board Gamer
- Play through Bios: Genesis part 2 by Gray Board Gamer
- Bios: Genesis — game overview at SPIEL 2016 by BoardGameGeek
- Bios: Genesis - Brettspiel - Review by Hunter & Cron - Brettspiele
- Bios: Genesis - David Hanacek - Fox in the Box
- Bios: Genesis review by Darwin’s Game Night
- Bios: Genesis review by Space-Biff
- How to Play Bios: Genesis by Bits of Board
Expected reprint date not confirmed.