How to play
How to play
How to play?
EXPEDITION ZETTA is an exploration game with almost infinite replayability. The game system allows for solo play, more casual family variants using the basic rules, and more intricate and complex variants for enthusiasts using the advanced rules. All variants may also be played using quick mode cards for preparation and system generation. The goal of Expedition Zetta is to travel to distant planetary systems and return with discoveries, such as proof of life, rare substances, and Exo products that you have manufactured in space. Each discovery will bring you fame. The player who receives the most fame for their discoveries upon returning to Earth wins
- Circular board
- Player bards
- Plastic tokens
- Wooden tokens
- Cardboard tokens
- Achievement Sheet
- This is a form where you can submit data about the systems you visited during your journeys through warp space. Together we will slowly chart the Universe of Expedition Zetta!
- Here you can see the systems charted by players. Use the Zetta PSG to decode and set up a systems if you want to travel to it.
- Japanese rules and cards (translator Kondo): EXPEDITION ZETTA
- Expedition Zetta — game overview at SPIEL '18 by BoardGameGeek
- Expedition Zetta 4p Teaching & Play-through by Heavy Cardboard
- Expedition Zetta - game overview at Origins Game Fair 2019 by BoardGameGeek Express
- Unboxing of Expedition Zetta by Boardgames with Niramas
- Expedition Zetta - How to Play by Ion Game Design
- Expedition Zetta - Part 1 by jPlay
- Expedition Zetta - Part 2 by jPlay
- Expedition Zetta - Part 3 by jPlay
- Expedition Zetta playthrough including solo mode by
Have you ever looked up in the sky, at all the stars, at the marvel of the universe and felt a curious nerve inside wanting to travel to these stars, see the planets there and maybe find life? Represent a country that takes part in the world's first warp-driven space exploration. Try to find life, substance and construct new inventions in space during the journey.
Game designer: Jon Manker
Artist: Elin Alskog, Annie Mosina, Johanna Pettersson